Customer Success – Content as a Service /
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
A critical component for the success of our customers is ensuring their sales team consumes the content created for them. Mindtickle’s Content as a Service (CaaS) team helps our customers in this journey. We are looking to grow this team.
At Mindtickle, in the role of Instructional Designer you will design, develop, and maintain engaging and interactive educational content, courses, and instructional materials.
So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d like to hear from you! (our office tea is pretty amazing!).
What’s in it for you?
- Structure, chunk, and/or recreate existing customer content into material suitable for bite-sized learning.
- Design and develop engaging content, primarily using tools like PowerPoint, Articulate Rise, Vyond, amongst others.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders owning the project right up to its delivery.
- Develop best practices on content creation for distributed and on-the-go sales teams.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing sales content to identify emerging patterns.
We’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Have 2+ years experience in Instructional Design, Curriculum Development or Content Creation
- Have Experience using PowerPoint.
- Have the ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Having Instructional Design certification would be a plus.
- Having experience in end-to-end content development is a plus.
- Have working knowledge Articulate 360 is good to have.
- Having exposure to multiple output formats (scorm, videos, job aids, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Are comfortable supporting the team in the US timezone ( 6 PM to 3 AM)
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.