FULL-TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE
The MINERAL concept store is a distinguished experience. The customer walks in and immediately feels what the brand stands for. This is why we are thoughtful in the cultivation of onboarding our retail associates. We seek those who embody an energy blend of intellect and wellness with a unique eye for design. As a company, we believe in the power of sunlight, movement, and travel. We support opportunities like this for our team and believe this is why we are able to maintain a team of curious, creative, and progressive individuals.
As a company who holds themselves to a high standard and consistently pursue opportunities for growth, we seek individuals who naturally set out to do the same. MINERAL offers our associates competitive hourly pay with health benefits for our full-time associates.
We are currently searching for a dedicated retail associate to work in our Austin, TX concept store. This individual will have flexible availability and be willing to work weekends. A full-time associate will be required to work 40 hours per week.
In this position, you will consult, serve, and advise MINERAL products to new and existing customers. Ensuring the highest level of service is provided, you will contribute to the financial growth and performance of the store.
Our store associates:
- Have the capacity to learn about and sell products requiring specialist knowledge
- Have confidence in communicating with and educating our customers while building authentic relationships with clients
- Support the Store Manager in operational tasks when neededAssist in the continued maintenance and upkeep of the store environment
- Represent MINERAL as a premium brand during and after work hours Have a clean aesthetic and keep up with industry trends
- Know the neighborhood and what is going on around the area to be more engaged with the community
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Will be able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move up to 30 pounds