User Acquisition Manager - LATAM
Montreal, QC /
Product – Data /
User Acquisition Manager (ASO / Paid advertising) - LATAM
🎮 Become a Monster (at what you do)! 🎮
Hey there! We’re Mino Games, an international indie gaming studio composed of talented Monsters working from all around the world. We are currently growing our remote User Acquisition department in Latin America. This time, we're after someone to fill a Manager role!
🦾 What Challenges Await You:
- Own the growth strategies of our two collector mobile games
- Hire and manage a team of extremely talented marketers
- Plan, manage and execute performance-based user acquisition strategies across various advertising channels.
- Analyze data and optimize campaign performance based on ROAS, ROI and LTV evaluation.
-Coordinate with 3rd-party tracking and attribution partners to ensure accurate end-to-end funnel data.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, publishers and traffic sources to buy and negotiate ad traffic and rates.
- Manage our ASO strategy
- Generate performance reports for management.
- Explore new opportunities for user growth including new strategies, channels and partnerships.
🎯 A Bit About You:
- Field experience: Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or related field; 2+ years of experience as a User Acquisition Manager (for mobile applications) or related roles.
- Tech: SQL; Tableau, Periscope or equivalent BI tool; Google UAC, Facebook Ads and SDK Networks or DSPs; MMPs (AppsFlyer or similar); R or Python are a Plus;
- Knowledge: English language proficiency; People management; App Store Connect, Google Store Console, Facebook Marketing; Analytical skills;
Basic knowledge of KPIs relevant to the mobile gaming industry or F2P applications from a Marketing standpoint.
⭐ Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Vacations: We offer 20 days of PTO (Paid Time Off) a year!
- Unlimited Sick days: Feeling unwell? Not to worry, we got your back! You can take either half or a full day of PTO to recover!
- Holidays: We follow local statutory holidays in Canada. Even our international employees get to enjoy those as PTO.
- Insurance: Generous health coverage to make sure you stay healthy.
- Training: We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills so you can continue leveling up.
- Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
- Flexibility: We offer flexible work hours and work arrangements to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Company Hardware: We can ship you hardware if you need it to perform your job!
- Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide surprises and activities, including our quarterly event: the Minopalooza!
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!