Player Relationship Coordinator - Latin America
Montreal, QC /
Operations – Support /
Player Relationship Coordinator - Latin America
Hey there! We’re Mino, an exciting studio founded in Silicon Valley and located in Montreal, specializing in free-to-play mobile games, and the team behind the sensation Cat Game: the Cats Collector! and the newly released Dog Game. Moving from developer to self publisher we have big plans coming up, and we need your help to create games millions of users will love. To generate valuable insight that enriches players’ lives, our teams rely on a wide array of external research.
Our studio is based digitally and we've been growing all over the world! This opportunity would be for a 100% remote full-time position, where you could work permanently from the comfort of your home! If you live somewhere in Latin America and are interested in this opportunity, come and apply!
What You'll Do
As a Player Relationship Coordinator, you’ll bridge communication between our players and internal employees having an active voice in helping develop those technologies & features with the internal teams using them.
You’ll be the voice and advocate of both Mino and our players, representing the two to one another and always having each other’s best interest at heart.
You’ll engage with a broad range of responsibilities such as: collecting, analyzing, and conveying feedback to better enhance our markets.
All in all, you’ll offer support and guidance internally while strengthening external relationships, allowing for deeper and more meaningful player scope. All while providing teams across the company with product insights best aligned with Minos' needs. More precisely, you’ll get to:
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with players.
- Evaluate players' needs through a consultative approach to offer Mino solutions.
- Work with the product team to organize and help with marketing events and promoting events in game on all platforms available.
- Create and assist focus groups to study our product needs.
- Build relationships with key players.
- Gather monthly intel on top players and study their trends: What they like to see, What they want in our games, and Any other relevant info Mino can use to help shape the product.
- Come up and assist with ideas on more Brand Loyalty.
- Come up and assist with Suggestions for Event improvements.
- Study and stay up to date on external factors and trends that may influence the metrics of the game.
What You Are
- A pragmatic problem-solver (looking for solutions rather than worrying about problems)
- Able to adapt and learn quickly
- Able to create, understand and measure KPIs and form actionable insights
- Open to learning new technologies
- Excellent communicator in English
- Able to effectively share your work with teammates: engineers, designers and artists
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to present your analysis to a wider audience
- Able to hold and conduct focus groups in a professional manner.
- Have a knack for building customer relationships
- Curious about Mobile Gaming
What You Have:
- Residency & permission to work from a country in Latin America
- 2+ years of experience in a role as a Relationship Coordinator
- Experience holding focus groups and market research on relations with clients
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Capability to work autonomously and take ownership proactively
- Experience or Studies in Psychology or Sociology
- Experience working on a F2P game or mobile applications
- Basic knowledge of KPIs relevant to the mobile gaming industry or F2P applications
- Experience in machine learning techniques like k-means clustering, deep learning, etc.
- Deep statistical knowledge on multivariate panel regression and statistical significance testing
What We Have to Offer
We have specific perks for Support:
Talent: work alongside extremely talented analysts, engineers, artists and learn from them.
Training: we want to invest in and support you in becoming the best. We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills.
Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we work for ourselves and own all of our Intellectual Property. We can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
Mino offers a great environment and a ton of benefits:
Flexibility: flexible work hours and work arrangements
Activities: our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide outings, surprises, and activities.
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!