Data Analyst - LATAM
Montreal, QC /
Product – Data /
Data Analyst - LATAM
Hey there! We’re Mino, an exciting studio founded in Silicon Valley and located in Montreal, specializing in free-to-play mobile games, and the team behind the sensation Cat Game: the Cats Collector! and upcoming Dog Game. Moving from developer to self publisher we have big plans coming up, and we need your help to create games millions of users will love.
With our studio is based digitally and we've been growing all over the world! We are currently building two new departments in Latin America. This opportunity would be for a 100% remote full-time position, where you could work permanently from the comfort of your home! If you live somewhere in LATAM and are interested in this opportunity, come and apply!
What You'll Do
Mino operates a data driven development process. All design decisions are backed with data to evaluate their value and contribution to our game’s success.
We hold strong values around the fact that success and growth in our teams will bring success and growth to our company. As a Game (or Marketing) Data Analyst you will act as an individual contributor, and a conduit to the success of the team. More precisely, you’ll get to:
- Define metrics which meaningfully illustrate the overall business performance (KPIs) of our games, in-game events, marketing campaigns and much more.
- Generate high-value insights from the data and communicate them in a meaningful way
- Detect, analyze and explain major trends or patterns within the game
- Work closely with the marketing team to support the user acquisition efforts
- Work closely with the product team to support game monetization improvements
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and A/B Tests, and work with development teams to ensure successful implementation
- Identify potential business opportunities and design approaches to capture those opportunities
- Promote data-driven decision processes in the whole company
What You Are
- A pragmatic problem-solver (looking for solutions rather than worrying about problems)
- Able to adapt and learn quickly
- Able to create, understand and measure KPIs and form actionable insights
- Open to learning new technologies
- Excellent communicator in English
- Able to effectively share your work with teammates: engineers, designers and artists
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Curious and good with numbers
- Able to present your analysis to a wider audience
What You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in a role as a Data Analyst
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Strong experience with either R or Python for Data Analytics (Both preferred)
- Good knowledge of visualization tools (Tableau/Periscope etc.)
- Good understanding of conducting and measuring A/B Tests
- Basic knowledge of KPIs relevant to the mobile gaming industry or F2P applications
- Good statistical skills and knowledge of of basic regressions techniques
- Experience working on a F2P game or mobile applications
- Experience in machine learning techniques like k-means clustering, deep learning, etc.
-Deep statistical knowledge on multivariate panel regression and statistical significance testing
What We Have to Offer
We have specific perks for Analysts:
Technology: work with the latest technologies in the Data Science field.
Talent: work alongside extremely talented analysts, engineers, artists and learn from them.
Training: we want to invest in and support you in becoming the best. We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills.
Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we work for ourselves and own all of our Intellectual Property. We can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
Mino offers a great environment and a ton of benefits:
Flexibility: flexible work hours and work arrangements
Activities: our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide outings, surprises, and activities.
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!