Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) - Latin America
Montreal, QC /
Product – Data /
Strategy and Financial Planning Analyst (Business Analyst) (LATAM)
🎮 Become a Monster (at what you do)! 🎮
Hey there! We’re Mino Games, an international indie gaming studio composed of talented Monsters working from all around the world. We are currently assembling a remote Operations department in Latin America.
🦾 What Challenges Await You:
- Model marketing spending, ROI / ROAS and revenue curves of our games to forecast revenue, cash generation and new project’s returns.
- Forecast weekly business and financial metrics to support Mino's decision-making.
- Model financing terms with key partners.
- Model and forecast both payroll and operating expenses for existing and new games.
- Model game LTV, UA performance and ROAS curves to support our games' profitability.
- Build daily and weekly revenue forecast models.
- Act as the owner of the company's full financial models and project models, ensuring it follows profitable and sustainable plans.
🎯 A Bit About You:
- Field experience: 2+ years experience working in FP&A, Strategy or Planning roles in B2C companies (preferable for tech startups, even better if for mobile or gaming companies); Work experience making deep, complex financial models that used large datasets as inputs.
- Tech: Excel, SQL and R/Python
- Knowledge: English language proficiency; Business models and structure; Mobile gaming business and mobile user acquisition; Finance and of cash flow management.
⭐ Perks & Benefits:
- Training: We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills so you can continue leveling up.
- Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
- Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide surprises and activities.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible work hours and work arrangements to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!