Producer (Product Ops Manager) (LATAM)
Montreal, QC /
Product – PM /
🎮 Become a Monster (at what you do)! 🎮
Hey there! We’re Mino Games, an international indie gaming studio composed of talented Monsters working from all around the world. We are currently looking for a Producer in Latin America.
🦾 What Challenges Await You:
- Own every aspect of the evolution of the game features under your responsibility.
- Iterate on and maintain existing specs before and during production to ensure accurate requirements are always available as the single source of truth.
- Estimate the revenue impact of new features or optimizations.
- Design and Maintain a high quality backlog of “ready to implement” features for Roadmapping and Sprint planning.
- Ensure planned feature specs are 100% approved, cost-evaluated, and ready for implementation at the start of each sprint working together with art, engineering, and production.
- Plan testing strategies along with Analytics for features that will be tested in-game .Act as day-to-day primary point of contact for any product-related questions from the game team.
- Review daily KPIs and identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
- Evaluate notable competitors and share key insights / learnings to test.
- Document our processes and best practices.
- Assess test results of implemented features and make recommendations for future iterations.
- Work with art, engineering, and production to ensure planned feature specs are 100% approved, cost-evaluated, and ready for implementation at the start of each sprint.
- Work with Analytics to plan comprehensive testing strategies for features that will be tested in-game.Constantly seek improvement opportunities in our day-to-day workflows.
🎯 A Bit About You:
- Field experience: Bachelor's degree with significant coursework in computer science or a related field. 2+ years of relevant experience working in FP&A, or Product Management roles in B2C companies (mobile or gaming companies is an asset)
- Tech: Excel, SQL and R/Python. Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge: English language proficiency. Forecasting and statistical modeling. Statistical significance in datasets
⭐ Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Vacations: We offer 20 days of PTO (Paid Time Off) a year!
- Unlimited Sick days: Feeling unwell? Not to worry, we got your back! You can take either half or a full day of PTO to recover!
- Holidays: We follow local statutory holidays in Canada. Even our international employees get to enjoy those as PTO.
- Insurance: Generous health coverage to make sure you stay healthy.
- Training: We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills so you can continue leveling up.
- Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
- Flexibility: We offer flexible work hours and work arrangements to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Company Hardware: We can ship you hardware if you need it to perform your job!
- Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide surprises and activities, including our quarterly event: the Minopalooza!
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!