Product Manager - Latin America
Montreal, QC /
Product – PM /
Product Manager (LATAM)
🎮 Become a Monster (at what you do)! 🎮
Hey there! We’re Mino Games, an international indie gaming studio composed of talented Monsters working from all around the world. We are currently assembling a remote Product department in Latin America.
🦾 What Challenges Await You:
- Own every aspect of the evolution of the game features under your responsibility.
- Design and maintain a high quality backlog of “ready to implement” features for Roadmapping and Sprint planning with easily understandable specifications documents.
- Estimate the revenue impact of new features or optimizations.
- Iterate on and maintain existing specs before and during production to ensure accurate requirements are always available as the single source of truth.
- Test comprehensive strategies with Analytics for features that will be tested in-game.
- Act as day-to-day primary point of contact for any product related questions from the game team.
- Evaluate notable competitors and share key insights / learnings to test.
- Review daily KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
- Present notable successful cross-genre mechanics for sharing with other PMs and the executive leadership team.
- Evaluate test results of implemented features and make recommendations for future iterations.
🎯 A Bit About You:
- Field experience: Bachelor's degree with significant coursework in computer science or a related field. 2+ years of relevant experience working in FP&A, or Product Management roles in B2C companies (mobile or gaming companies is an asset)
- Tech: Excel, SQL and R/Python. Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge: English language proficiency. Understanding mobile gaming business and mobile user acquisition. Understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
⭐ Perks & Benefits:
- Training: We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills so you can continue leveling up.
- Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
- Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide surprises and activities.
- Flexibility: We offer flexible work hours and work arrangements to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Mino Games hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!