Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing
San Francisco, CA /
Minted is seeking a dynamic marketer to accelerate new customer awareness and acquisition via Influencer Marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, growth-focused marketer to drive performance throughout Minted’s influencer program.
- Work closely with the team lead to develop an overall influencer strategy while expanding into new markets, verticals, and channels (TikTok / YouTube)
- Develop, plan, and implement influencer and brand ambassador programs that drive acquisition, retention, engagement, and support brand goals
- Oversee Affiliates marketing both as a separate channel and as a way to augment Influencer marketing as a channel.
- Identify new and relevant influencer potential partners and brainstorm approaches for future influencer campaigns while partnering with cross-functional leads to align influencer marketing plans to key campaigns and cultural moments throughout the year
- Develop a strategy for utilizing influencer content through dark posting, in partnership with the social and paid media teams.
- Assist in onboarding new tools if needed and work to build influencer shoppable landing pages
- Own project management of influencer marketing efforts and oversee / delegate day-to-day influencer efforts across the team
- Tracking and reporting: Set clear campaign goals and KPIs while consistently tracking and reporting against them. Leverage industry and historical benchmarks to measure success, share both qualitative and quantitative insights, and develop action plans to optimize content performance and future campaigns
- Cultivate strong relationships with platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Blogs, LTK, etc.), gaining access to emerging features and technologies
- Work closely with influencer talent management to negotiate and develop contracts for earned and paid opportunities
- Support budget management and invoicing
- Build and manage a team of Influencer Coordinators and Strategists, with the opportunity to grow the team should we identify new growth opportunities/needs
- Maintain a pulse on marketing and influencer-focused trends and send out a biweekly education newsletter internally
- Provide thought leadership and forward-looking opportunities on influencer and paid social media by staying current with competitive activity, cultural trends, industry innovations, tools, and platforms
- Deeply curious and passionate about the creator economy, with a pulse on major trends and shifts within the industry
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a lot of autonomy
- Enjoy negotiating and owning high-stakes relationships
- Leverage both analytics and creative intuition in order to solve unique problems
- Ability to analyze influencer data and be able to clearly articulate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Above all, you're a team player, and love making an impact each day!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years’ of work experience in influencer marketing; Ecommerce experience a must
- Deep understanding and experience working with all social media platforms, content creators, and content & influencer management platforms
- Overseen large integrated influencer campaigns that have driven impact on company-level metrics
- Ability to identify creator trends and propose before they become viral
- Experience working with a wide variety of influencers (micro, macro, celebrity) and knowing when to partner with each influencer category
- Strong organizational management with a process-driven approach
- Experience working cross-functionally with paid media, creative, product marketing, and e-commerce teams
- Experience with affiliate platforms (such as ShareASale) and influencer shopping platforms (such as LTK, Shopstyle)
- Proficient using Excel/Google Sheets and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc) with an ability to utilize data to provide actionable insights
Artists shape culture. They spark conversation, create connection, and bring beauty into the world. Minted is where they come together to reach further. Our marketplace empowers a thriving community of independent artists to sell and scale their work. We nurture self-expression, cultivate community, and bring the best in visual art to a global audience.
We’re building a new way to discover the world’s best creative talent. We’re here for the emerging talent ready to take off, the local favorites ready to grow, and the established artists ready to dream bigger.
At Minted, our people don’t just believe in the power of art–we live it. We have our finger on the pulse of what’s new and now. We’re obsessed with great design, art, and interiors. We’re in galleries, at fairs, and constantly finding inspiration online. We seek undiscovered talent that deserves to stand up and stand out. We connect with artists that have something to say, and we collaborate to amplify their work. The Minted community’s art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Our marketplace brings the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. We recognize the challenges independent artists face, and we leverage our resources to level the playing field and create a platform that gives artists the freedom to develop their craft and grow their business.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employ 350+ full-time employees, plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. We have raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider all qualified applicants for employment in accordance with all state, local, and federal laws. Minted participates in the E-verify program.
How Our Process Works:
Minted uses technology and innovative practices to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.