New York, New York
Mint House is a tech-enabled hotel company for high-end business travelers providing a unique experience that offers the feel of a high-end hotel, with all the comforts and conveniences of your own home – all packaged and delivered via technology. We’re financed by some of the most seasoned venture partners and hospitality executives. Mint House currently operates hotels in 10 cities in the US, with significant plans to grow throughout 2020.
We’re looking to add a Recruiter to our Talent Team to help grow the company and fuel our explosive growth. You’ll be the first recruiter on the ground working with our Head of Talent to meet ambitious hiring goals and build a winning culture. You'll also have the ability to make an immediate impact and there’s plenty of room to grow for those who execute.
What You'll Do
- Run a rigorous full-cycle recruiting process to source, interview, and close top-tier candidates
- Partner with hiring managers on all aspects of the recruiting process including candidate targeting, interview process design, and final negotiations
- Manage agency partnerships with our preferred vendors as a strategic method of meeting hiring goals
- Optimize existing recruiting processes and think analytically in order to solve various operational challenges
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience to every person who interviews at Mint House
- Help shape our employer brand and build a unique culture
- 1-2+ years of recruiting experience in a high-growth environment (start-up work is a big plus)
- Experience with the full recruiting cycle, with an emphasis on closing candidates
- Ability to work at the granular level - you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Deep experience with standard recruiting tools: ATS (Greenhouse / Lever), LinkedIn Recruiter, and the Google Suite
- Nice to haves (but not need to haves): project management or vendor management experience, knowledge of the real estate industry, HR experience
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!