Misk Foundation – Marketing /
Generating and editing in-house written communication, presentations and audio scripts from initial conceptualization to delivery of work for a range of publications, events and campaigns while ensuring alignment with MISK standards and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborates with designers, PR and other teams on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. programs marketing and community development strategies).
· Contributes ideas to creative concept development and discussions.
· Writes clear and persuasive copies for a variety of communication channels, such as the website, events, in-house communication and MISK initiatives.
· Ensures compliance of the messages with MISK overall Marketing & Communications guidelines.
· Builds, over time, subject-matter expertise on topics frequently addressed by MISK.
· Conducts high-quality research to inform written communication and presentations.
2. Vendor Management
· Maintains and establishes relationships with third party service providers and vendors, if any, in order to source adequate resources to support copy writing needs when required.
3. Continuous Improvement
· Keeps abreast of recent developments and technologies in the copy writing editing field.
· Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
· Prepares timely and accurate progress and completion reports for Marketing department in order to provide clarity on the status of the projects and to meet organizational requirements, policies and standards.
5. Related Assignments
· Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
o Saudi National (preferred)
o Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
o BSc/BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field with demonstrated academic achievement.
o Master degree is a plus.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Copywriter role.
Ability to understand, in depth, the ongoing activities across the different SBUs
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to work as a team
Knowledge of content strategy and creation
Ability to write and think creatively
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
An eye for detail
Computer Skills (Microsoft Office and Internet)