Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As an Assistant Manager you will assist initiative managers and the Executive Manager for Community Engagement in designing, structuring, planning and delivering initiatives within certain programs aligned to the organization’s mission
You will be working closely with initiative managers to ensure that initiatives assigned to you are meeting defined objectives and managed in accordance with standards PMO policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing new innovative initiatives in line with defined Community Engagement objectives in cooperation with program team, technical support teams, other programs managers and executive management.
- Assisting Initiative Managers in presenting and defending ideas for new initiatives in front of relevant committees within the organization.
- Continuously evaluate and improve existing initiatives under the program ensuring their fit to defined to objectives and compliance to defined quality standard and organization’s image.
- Participate in building local as well as international partnerships necessary for the successful implementation of approved initiatives.
- Develop program’s budget in line with budgetary guidelines and executive management directions.
- Lead initiative's team towards timely implementation in accordance with defined delivery standards and quality expectations.
- Prepare periodic performance reports and executive summaries and present them to executive management team.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 30 to 35 Years old
- Bachelor degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or business management with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia.
- Strong track record in developing and managing programs related to youth and talent development in Saudi Arabia.
- PMP Certification as a plus.