MIC CEO Office
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO of MIC, you will be in charge of directing, coordinating and organizing activities of the CEO office to obtain optimum efficiency, quality of operations and maximizes achievement of targeted results..
You will be directly reporting to the CEO of MIC and work closely with him in managing daily, weekly and monthly schedules, providing necessary administrative support and managing all communications and records and the CEO’s office.
- Coordinates the schedule of the CEO, prioritizing functions and appointments, ensuring that meetings, presentations, deadlines and other duties are carried out seamlessly.
- Receives and makes phone calls, takes requests for meetings and coordinates various aspects of communication as necessary.
- Manages meeting agendas, initiations and minutes documentation.
- Works closely with the Board of Directors’ Secretary in board Meeting Preparations.
- Provides wide ranges of support including: typing, composing and editing, memoranda, reports, presentations, proposals and reports.
- Makes travel arrangements, coordinates flights, accommodations and other itinerary specifics.
- Maintains CEO’s office records in both electronic and paper filing systems and making sure that it is in compliance with record keeping requirements.
- Saudi national (male only)
- 23 to 35 Years old
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.