MIC CEO Office
MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is the entity of the foundation focusing on community engagement, talent development and incubation of programs in tech and media that can be spinned-off. MIC houses one Shared Services Center and 5 Strategic Business Units (Community Engagement, Innovation, Misk Global Forum, Fellowships, Booster).
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO of MIC, you will be in charge of directing, coordinating and organizing activities of the CEO office to obtain optimum efficiency, quality of operations and maximizes achievement of targeted results.
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the CEO of MIC and works closely with him in managing daily, weekly and monthly schedules, providing necessary administrative support and managing all communications and records and the CEO’s office.
- Coordinates the schedule of the CEO, prioritizing functions and appointments, ensuring that meetings, presentations, deadlines and other duties are carried out seamlessly
- Receives and makes phone calls, takes requests for meetings and coordinates various aspects of communication as necessary
- Manages meeting agendas, initiations and minutes documentation.
- Works closely with the Board of Directors’ Secretary in board Meeting Preparations
- Provides wide ranges of support including: typing, composing and editing, memoranda, reports, presentations, proposals and reports
- Makes travel arrangements, coordinates flights, accommodations and other itinerary specifics
- Maintains CEO’s office records in both electronic and paper filing systems and making sure that it is in compliance with record keeping requirements
- Saudi national
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- 23 to 35 Years old
- Education and experience
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
Skills and abilities
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy