Financial Officer (Accountant)
MIC - Finance & Operations
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As an Accountant you will be joining energetic and customer focused Shared Services team working mainly to ensure proper management of accounting transactions, payroll and payable processing and periodically preparing management reports.
You will be reporting to the Shared Service Manager and work closely with the executive management team to ensure that operational expenditures are consistent with the overall strategy and allocated budget, and report any variances.
- Contribute with other Shared Service Department team in in achieving MIC objectives with proper implementation of financial planning and control.
- Develop and implement efficient budgeting policies and procedures.
- Ensure efficient coordination of activities for the preparation of the MIC annual budget in accordance with approved budgeting policies and procedures, and preparing relevant periodic reports.
- Receive and review payroll summary from HR manager and compares additions and deductions.
- Prepare and process payroll for all MIC staff.
- Process and follows up on all MIC operational expenditures and payments.
- Match vender invoices with purchase order, contracts or other supporting documents.
- Participate in periodic meetings with middle management to review development and progress across all programs and initiatives within MIC.
- Maintain records and filing system in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that all accounting data are being posted properly to the general ledger.
- Saudi national.
- 25 to 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting with demonstrated academic achievement.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal).
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia.
- Knowledge of using common ERP solutions is a plus.