Project Management Office Manager
Project Management Office
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As the PMO Manager you will be in charge of defining PMO vision, strategic directions and guiding principles in line with the mission and strategic directions of MIC. You role will be critical for ensuring that an integrated, focused improvement approach for managing all projects within MIC is in place through defining and implementing project management governance and operating processes. As many projects are carried out simultaneously, you will work closely with the CEO to ensure leveled workload across all projects and coordinate necessary resources with concerned stakeholders to meet MIC needs.
You will be directly reporting to the CEO of MIC and work closely with him to ensure MIC values and culture are embedded consistently from top to bottom, across all teams working under your direction.
- Initiate standardized approaches to allow for rapid execution of initiatives, projects and programs associated with organization strategies and plans.
- Lead the development of project management processes, policies and practices consistent with the overall business strategy for MIC.
- Educate and train Executive Managers and Projects Manager on project management standards, practices, principles and procedures.
- Foster strong project management competence within MIC.
- Balance the project management execution and process improvement efforts to meet the overall needs of the organization.
- Ensure that appropriate planning, tracking and reporting is occurring at the cross functional level.
- Support the CEO in resolving resource allocation issues to support the effective management of projects, including budget, tools and people.
- Address project management issues and challenges with the CEO and Executive Managers and others as required.
- Act as the focal point for program management process and information system decisions
- Provide the CEO with regular projects monitoring reports highlighting major variances from defined quality, time and budget targets.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 30 to 40 Years old
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 8+ years of project management experience in a reputable organization.
- Minimum of 3+ years of project management experience in the role of PMO Manager.
- Strong track record of effectively setting up and managing PMOs in different organizations.
- Proven success of building a culture of self-responsibility (i.e. no micro-management)