GS - Executive Assistant
Misk Foundation – General Secretariat /
providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. In addition to working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to Secretary General’s working life and communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Secretarial Support
● Acts as first point of contact for both internal and external parties who wish to contact or meet the SECRETARY GENERAL and screen the requests to ensure effective prioritizing to facilitate business requirements as directed by the SECRETARY GENERAL.
● Provides a complete secretarial and administrative service (time management, diary, reports,…) to the SECRETARY GENERAL to facilitate the smooth functioning of the processes and allow the SECRETARY GENERAL to concentrate on key activities while always observing strict confidentiality procedures to ensure security and control.
● Reviews, routes and follows-up all incoming and outgoing correspondences.
● Track the SECRETARY GENERAL’s calendar for activities of all business and social appointments.
● Identifies and deal with problems and issues that arise to facilitate the smooth running and continuity of the operations.
● Organizes meetings for the Executive Manager, timely and accurately, when requested.
● Follows up with different department heads as per the SECRETARY GENERAL requirements.
● Prepares drafts of correspondence based on oral instructions.
● Drafts/Writes replies to routine correspondence.
● Proofreads all papers for correctness and completeness prior to the signature of the SECRETARY GENERAL.
● Drafts/Prepares presentations as advised by the SECRETARY GENERAL and keep record of all presentations in an electronic filing system to retrieve as and when required.
● Supports the SECRETARY GENERAL in preparing agendas, organizing meetings and preparing materials to be covered, handling the calendar and correspondence and researching issues
● Maintain relevant documents and records in files, soft and hard copies or as requested by the SECRETARY GENERAL.
● Writes and distributes minutes of meeting and tracking action item completion.
3. Admin Support
● Welcomes visitors, schedule appointments and interviews.
● Prepares all correspondences, forms and reports.
● Maintains and oversees all files, confidential and routine.
● Prepares all needed for the SECRETARY GENERAL meetings and visits
● Arranges all needed for business trips
● Arranges other personal meetings and appointments as required by the SECRETARY GENERAL
o Saudi National (preferred)
o Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
o 1 -2 years of experience as executive assistance