Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As a Project Manager you will be in charge of designing, structuring, planning and delivering projects within certain programs focusing on inspiring, nurturing and empowering Saudi youth in education, media, culture and technology domains.
Your role will involve developing new innovative project ideas in line with defined the organization strategic objectives and in cooperation with project team, technical support teams and the executive management. You will play an active role working with relevant executive managers in building local as well as international partnerships necessary for the successful implementation of approved projects.
You will be working closely with the PMO Manager to ensure that projects assigned to you are managed in accordance with organization’s PMO set policies and procedures.
- Develops project plans in line with standardized project management practices within the organization.
- Develops project budget in line with budgetary guidelines and executive management directions.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation for successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Leads projects’ teams towards the timely execution within defined delivery standards and quality expectations.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manages scope changes/expansions in projects in line with executive management directions.
- Closes projects upon completion following standardized project closing policies and procedures.
- Prepares periodic performance reports and executive summaries and present them to executive management team.
- Contributes to strengthening MIC’s public image through well executed projects.
- Supports and coaches project teams in all phases of the project.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 28 to 40 Years old
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 5+ years of senior management experience in a reputable organization in the role of Project Manager.
- PMP Certification.
- Experience in youth empowerment programs as a plus.
- Experience leading a multi-discipline team of 5 or more employees.
- Demonstrated mentoring and coaching skills