IT Support Officer
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As an IT Support Officer you will be joining energetic and customer focused Shared Services team working mainly to ensure that effective information technology support services are provided to all MIC staff including installation, upgrade, maintenance and solving other software, hardware and network issues.
You will be reporting to the IT Manager and work closely with the IT team to sure that hardware, software and network infrastructure are working properly and seamlessly.
- Ensure proper installation, upgrade and support of existing IT systems.
- Provide support and maintenance of routine software and hardware problems in IT system.
- Assist with the analysis of IT requirements in terms of hardware, software and networking.
- Assist with developing standards for hardware and software that support the information system requirements.
- Perform all activities related to administration of local area network (LAN) and operating systems like adding, modifying, deleting, passwords, etc.
- Perform e-mail system administration by creating, deleting, modifying ID’s and granting access to new users.
- Train users to use new or modified equipment, systems or software package.
- Engage in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 20 to 30 Years old
- Diploma in Computer Science from recognized institute with demonstrated academic achievement.
- Relevant professional IT certificates from Microsoft, Cisco and other recognized bodies.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia.