IT Support Officer
Shared Services - Finance & Operations
MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is the entity of the foundation focusing on community engagement, talent development and incubation of programs in tech and media that can be spinned-off. MIC houses one Shared Services Center and 5 Strategic Business Units (Community Engagement, Innovation, Misk Global Forum, Fellowships, Booster).
Within MIC, the Shared Services Center provides business units specific services and solutions related to PMO, partnerships, human resources, operations, and finance.
As an IT Support Officer you will be joining the Shared Services team working mainly to ensure that effective information technology support services are provided to all MIC staff including installation, upgrade, maintenance and solving other software, hardware and network issues.
The IT Support Officer reports to the IT Manager and works closely with the IT team to ensure that hardware, software and network infrastructure are working properly and seamlessly.
- Ensures proper installation, upgrade and support of existing IT systems
- Provides support and maintenance of routine software and hardware problems in IT system
- Assists with the analysis of IT requirements in terms of hardware, software and networking
- Assists with developing standards for hardware and software that support the information system requirements
- Performs all activities related to administration of local area network (LAN) and operating systems like adding, modifying, deleting, passwords, etc.
- Performs e-mail system administration by creating, deleting, modifying ID’s and granting access to new users
- Trains users to use new or modified equipment, systems or software package
- Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- 20 to 30 Years old
- Education and experience
- Diploma in Computer Science from recognized institute with demonstrated academic achievement
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent IT skills
- Relevant professional IT certificates from Microsoft, Cisco and other recognized bodies
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp time management skills