Recruitment & Selection Manager
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As the Scholarship Recruitment & Selection Manager you will be in charge of recruitment process for talents to be placed in degree and non-degree scholarship programs including outreach, recruitment and selection. You will manage the process to ensure that right candidates are selected in accordance with MiSK scholarships entry requirements.
You will be reporting to Scholarships Executive Manager and work closely with Scholarships Department’s team in designing, structuring, planning and delivering the relevant scholarship programs in line MIC overall strategy and directions.
- Assist Scholarships Executive Manager in planning, implementing and evaluating scholarship programs, initiatives and activities.
- Design and implement recruitment campaigns for different program that are aligned with SBU’s strategy and program requirements.
- Participate with relevant teams and partners in designing and implementing the selection process and criteria for different programs based on SBU strategy and program requirements.
- Design assessment methods to be used for assessing candidates in different programs and ensuring their conformance to defined selection criteria and requirements.
- Receive, screen and process scholarship applicants and make effective decisions and recommendations for candidates section and placement in various scholarship programs.
- Coordinate and arrange interview process if needed based on designed and approved selection process.
- Follow up with candidates during scholarship, and make effective evaluation of their performance.
- Develop and maintain solid application database and classifies the applications to ensure easy access.
- Collaborate with Training & Alumni Manager and provide him with relevant information regarding candidates performance.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 30 to 35 Years old
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource, Education, Business Administration or relevant degree with demonstrated academic achievement.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- At least 6 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia.