Senior Project Manager
Misk Foundation – Stratigy /
When you join MISK Foundation, you’re joining an organization that pioneers innovative programs for Saudi youth and youth organizations in KSA to enable the future generation of leaders, entrepreneur and scientists.
Working in the Strategy team of MISK Foundation, you contribute to managing MISK’s long-term strategy process and the organization’s performance management.
As a Senior Project Manager PMO you will be responsible for a broad set of activities, including the following:
Monitoring and tracking performance of MISK’s Programs and Organizational Excellence
initiatives to achieve the organization’s vision and targets and preparing performance report for the management of the organization
support and capability building of project and initiative teams where required
management of MISK’s change management program and executing a set of potential change initiatives across the organization
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Measuring and monitoring performance
· Monitoring progress of MISK’s projects and initiatives to track their success through regular reviews to drive a strong performance culture within the organizations
· Challenging and refining project and initiative progress proactively (“content-based performance management”)
· Investigating reasons of anomalies and proposing mitigation actions
· Working together with relevant teams to review performance and make adjustments where required
· Proactively supporting and building capabilities by responding to delivery risks, emphasizing the “red is good” mindset
· Prepare monthly and quarterly performance report for the MISK management
· Leading the development of a quality culture through the establishment of appropriate mechanisms which support the spread and awareness of the quality culture.
2. Managing MISK’s change management program
· Running annual baseline diagnostic to assess MISK’s culture and identify areas for action
· Leading and coordination MISK-wide co-creation exercise to define change initiatives
· Prioritizing initiatives and cascading them to relevant owners with detailed implementation plan
· Executing initiatives that are owned by the Strategy department
· Assessing progress of initiative execution and measuring impact
· Identifying potential risks and roadblocks in delivery
· Communicating execution progress (monthly and quarterly reports) to MISK leadership team
3. Leading organizational improvement activities
· Stimulating subordinates and contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
· Recommending improvements to departmental policy and directs the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of the Planning and Performance Management activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
o Saudi National (preferred)
o Strong academic record
o Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
o Master’s degree is a plus
· 3-4 years of experience in PMO and performance management and/or strategic planning at a corporate or public organization with responsibilities of managing complex portfolios of programs and a diverse set of stakeholders
Level of importance
Experience in uplifting performance and quality of results
Strong performance orientation (measurement, accountability, results)
Strong analytical and reasoning skills
Strong communication skills with ability to tailor communication approach to different audiences
Ability to work with and manage a diverse set of stakeholders (incl. senior management)