Project Management Specialist
Project Management Office
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As the PMO Specialist you will support successful execution of projects and programs across MIC, and provide support and directions to project managers in different SBUs. As many projects are carried out simultaneously, you will work closely with the PMO Manager in monitoring, evaluating and documenting progress across all projects coordinate necessary resources with concerned stakeholders to meet MIC needs.
You will be working closely with the PMO Manager and Project Managers to ensure that different projects at MIC are managed in accordance with organization’s PMO set policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of project management processes, policies and practices consistent with the overall business strategy for MIC.
- Participate in educating and training project team members on project management standards, practices, principles and procedures.
- Make the appropriate analysis for projects ad programs to measure their performance.
- Identify improvement opportunities in project execution and assist teams in establishing priorities and action plans.
- Assist in fostering strong project management competence within MIC.
- Prepare regular progress reports of all projects within MIC and highlight issues project management issues to the PMO Manager and the Executive Manager in each SBU.
- Monitor and document project management practices and highlight major variances from defined quality, time and budget targets.
- Create flow charts and tracking sheet to track the progress of different projects, programs and initiatives in MIC.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 25 to 30 Years old
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia.
- PMP Certification is a plus.