Shared Services Manager
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As the Shared Services Manager you will be in charge of ensuring that all necessary support functions including Human Resources, Information technology, Accounting, Facilities Management and Procurement are all aligned towards achieving the organization’s mission while obtaining optimum efficiency and quality of operations and maximize achievement of targeted results.
Your leadership role will involve supporting the development of the annual operational plan for the shared services function while ensuring goals are well understood across all teams working under your direction. Your performance will be measured in terms of your effective implementation of the strategy with timely progress towards the defined and agreed goals. Meanwhile, you will be given the authority to allocate resources consistent with strategic goals and make timely adjustments where needed.
You will be directly reporting to the CEO of MIC and work closely with him to ensure MIC values and culture are embedded consistently from top to bottom, across all teams working under your direction.
- Ensure the HR Department are selecting the right top-talent and enabling them to successfully build world-class working skills.
- Ensure that new recruits fit with the needs of the MIC and other MiSK subsidiaries and adding value to them.
- Advise development plans and training programs for different MIC employees.
- Ensure all procurement transactions are carried out in line with the organization standard policies and procedures and within approved authority matrix.
- Ensure timely processing and closing of all accounting transactions in line with the organization’s approved policies and procedures.
- Ensure that different IT services is delivered properly to all MIC teams..
- Plan and follow up the implementation of best in class practices in facilities maintenance and management.
- Effectively manage all contractors and vendors assigned with outsourced shared services.
- Contribute to strengthening MIC’s public image through the shared services activities.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 30 to 40 Years old
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 8+ years of senior management experience in a reputable organization in a role of shared services function management including HR, IT, Administration and Procurement services.
- Strong track record of effectively leading and scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff
- Proven success of building a culture of self-responsibility (i.e. no micro-management)