Assistant Project Manager
MIC - Community Engagement
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As an Assistant Project Manager you will be in assisting project managers and teams in structuring, planning, monitoring and closing in line with defined strategy and projects’ objectives.
You will be working closely with the Project Manager to ensure that projects are managed in accordance with organization’s PMO set policies and procedures.
- Creates, update and maintain projects plans and communicates them to relevant parties upon discussion and agreement with the Project Manager.
- Assists in the implementation of developed projects under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Completes periodic project progress reports.
- Participates in coordinating resources necessary to successfully executing each project.
- Prepares reports for the projects managers on status of all projects provided for specific initiatives.
- Distributes project related information to project team members as per the directions of the Project Manager.
- Participates in Identifying and resolving issues facing project progress and successful completion.
- Manages day-to-day activities of assigned projects, and contributes to periodic meetings with projects’ partners, suppliers and team members..
- Ensure that standard PMO guidelines are followed by all project team.
- Prepares regular project reports in line with organization’s PMO requirements.
- Assists the Project Manager in leading projects’ teams towards the timely execution within defined delivery standards and quality expectations.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 25 to 30 Years old
- Bachelor degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or business management with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia.
- PMP Certification as a plus.