Project Manager - Business Development
Misk Foundation Programs – Business Development /
To support the Program Manager of Business Development and Misk’s entities in the identification and establishment of agreements and partnerships with local and global organizations in diverse fields in order to develop intellectual capital, unlock the potential of all Saudi people.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager of Business Development will have oversight and responsibility for the following:
· Conducts relevant market research and stakeholder analyses to identify potential partnership opportunities that fall within the set partnership strategy and meet SBU’s needs in order to further support in promoting Misk’s objectives and strengthening the exposure of each of Misk’s entities.
· Manages the relationship between an entity and its partners ensuring service satisfaction in order to promote Misk’s value and drive for further collaborations in the future.
· Monitors existing partnerships and assesses compliance of all parties involved to the agreed upon terms and conditions.
· Connects with internal stakeholders in order to provide support in identifying their partnership needs that are aligned with the overall Misk objectives and approach.
· Conducts research and uses defined partnership evaluation tools to assess partnerships effectiveness in meeting goals and audience needs as set by Misk and its entities.
· Shares the partnership evaluation results with the Business Development Director and SBU heads in order to take the suitable decision on the partnership’s future.
· Conducts impact assessment exercises, in order to provide Misk with a clearer line of sight on the potential outcomes and achievements that partnerships can generate.
· Recommends improvements to policies and directs the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective output.
· Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
· Prepares timely and accurate reports (e.g., Partnership Monitoring and Impact Evaluation Reports) to meet organizational and departmental requirements, policies and standards.
· Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
o Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Education or any related field
o Master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus
● Language: English and Arabic language skills
● 3+ years of experience in working in similar environment and industry.
● Experience in event management is a plus
● Experience in respective program area is a plus
● First experience in managing teams
● Ability to work as a team
● Communication skills, both oral and verbal
● Strong problem-solving skills. Target orientation, drive for results and success, persistence despite obstacles and opposition
● Driven by KPIs and measurable output
● Good stakeholder management, both internally and externally
● “Doer” – strong track record of implementation-focused work