Marketing & Communication
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.As a Copywriter you will be in charge of generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals. checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages).
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content.
- Contribute to strengthening MIC’s public image through the SBUs activities.
- Saudi national (Female or male).
- 22 to 35 Years old.
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal).
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.