Digital Media Officer
MIC - Marketing & Communication
MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is the entity of the foundation focusing on community engagement, talent development and incubation of programs in tech and media that can be spinned-off. MIC houses one Shared Services Center and 5 Strategic Business Units (Community Engagement, Innovation, Misk Global Forum, Fellowships, Booster).
Within MIC, the Shared Services Center provides business units specific services and solutions related to PMO, partnerships, human resources, operations, and finance.
You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, blogs and social media platforms, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
The Digital Media Officer reports directly to MIC Communications Director.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, social media content)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online brand voice through social media
- Liaise with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing
- Experience with visual communication principles
Skills and Abilities
- Preferable knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills