Digital Media Specialist
Media and Publishing
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, blogs and social media platforms, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our foundation and increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, social media content)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online brand voice through social media
- Liaise with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing.
- Preferable knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field