Project Officer - Community Engagement
Misk Foundation Programs – Community Engagement /
Assist Project and Program Managers in designing, structuring, planning and delivering projects within one specific program area.
Work closely with Project Managers to ensure that initiatives assigned are meeting their objectives and managed in accordance with the overall policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists the program’s team in developing new innovative initiatives in line with defined program areas’ objectives.
· Participates in reviewing and evaluating proposals for new initiatives related to Saudi talents development received from various organizations and individuals.
· Supports the development of a program calendar
· Supports the preparation of programs and initiatives.
· Actively participates with program teams in planning and executing initiatives across Saudi Arabia and globally as directed by relevant Project Manager and in accordance with defined delivery standards and quality expectations.
· Coordinates activities within various initiatives between different initiatives stakeholders including targeted audiences, internal stakeholders and delivery partners.
· Works with marketing team to produce marketing and website content related to current and future initiatives as needed.
· Owns and drives delivery of small components the projects.
· Ensures close collaboration with other Misk departments and entities when developing and executing projects.
· Manages selected external partners and vendors and suggests improvement as necessary.
· Monitors effectiveness and impact of reports and studies through set KPIs.
· Supports the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet organizational and departmental requirements, policies and standards.
· Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices
Performs other related duties or assignments as directed
Senior Officers and Officers have the duties, but Senior Officers are expected to work under less guidance from Project Managers and take on slightly larger areas of responsibilities.
o Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
o Master’s degree in Business Administration or any related field is a plus.
· Language: Proficient in English and Arabic would be an asset
Experience and competencies
2 to 5 years of relevant experience within Saudi Arabia.
Strong track record in developing and managing programs related to youth and talent development in Saudi Arabia
Project Management experience, PMP Certification is a plus and most have experience in Community Engagement
Ability to work in a team
Strong oral and verbal communication skills
Problem Solving skills
Thrives under pressure, can meet tight deadlines
Stakeholder management, both internally and externally