Customer Services Representative
We are looking for a qualified Customer Services Representative (CSR) to join our team. The CSR will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the different business units in Misk Initiatives Center. Also, they will assists with inquiries and questions about the different offerings, and maintain the quality and efficiency of communication with our audience.
- Manage large amounts of incoming inquiries via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Advise on information about the foundation and its offerings
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer inquiries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Monitor KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with field developments
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in Arabic and English both in writing and speaking.