At Community Engagement in Misk Initiatives Center (MIC), we focus on inspiring Saudi youth to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We have a dynamic and talented team that work on achieving this mission through innovative events, (social media) campaigns, publications, awards, round table discussions bringing excellence, innovation and creativity in the field of Education, Media, Culture and Technology.
As the Executive Manager of Community Engagement you will be in charge of directing and leading community engagement initiatives to obtain optimum efficiency and quality of operations and maximize achievement of targeted results, within the strategic direction and budget set by the CEO.
Your leadership role will involve supporting the development of the annual operational plan for the department and ensuring that goals are well understood across all teams working under your direction. Your performance will be measured in terms of your effective implementation of the strategy with timely progress towards the defined and agreed goals. Meanwhile, you will be given the authority to allocate resources consistent with strategic goals and make timely adjustments where needed.
You will be directly reporting to the CEO of MIC and work closely with him to ensure MIC values and culture are embedded consistently from top to bottom, across all teams working under your direction.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of all Community Engagement programs, initiatives and activities.
- Identify potential partners, stakeholders, sponsors to deliver the programs successfully.
- Ensure all MIC operational protocols/policies are implemented effectively within the SBU.
- Coach and mentor community engagement teams to improve performance.
- Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with other SBUs.
- Contribute to strengthening MIC’s public image through the SBUs activities.
- Saudi national (Female or male).
- 30 to 40 Years old.
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal).
- Minimum of 8+ years of senior management experience in a reputable organization in a role of PR/marketing/communication.
- Strong track record of effectively leading and scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff.
- Proven success of building a culture of self-responsibility (i.e. no micro-management).