Marketing & Communication
MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is the entity of the foundation focusing on community engagement, talent development and incubation of programs in tech and media that can be spinned-off. MIC houses one Shared Services Center and 5 Strategic Business Units (Community Engagement, Innovation, Misk Global Forum, Fellowships, Booster).
As the Sponsorship Manager you will work closely with the Executive Manager of Marketing and Communications as well as our Strategic Business Units to support the development of successful sponsorship relations across all MIC program areas. You will play an active role in the identification, development and continuous monitoring of sponsors with leading governmental, nonprofit as well as private organizations world-wide.
The Sponsorship Manager reports directly to the Executive Manager of Marketing and Communications.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of sponsorship across the SBUs programs, initiatives and activities
- Identify potential sponsors to deliver our programs successfully, in coordination with other SBUs
- Ensure the programs are adequately selecting the right sponsors
- Oversee the sponsorship agreements for SBUs programs
- Build strong relationship and network channels with MIC partners and sponsors across different programs and initiatives
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 25 to 30 Years old
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Education and experience
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Minimum of 5+ years of similar role in a reputable organizations
- Experienced in building strong relationship with other organizations, local and international