Partnership and Sponsorship Officer
Partnership & Sponsorship
Our mission at MiSK Initiatives Center (MIC) is to enable Saudi talents to excel, innovate and drive advancement towards a knowledge based society, rooted in Saudi values. We work on achieving this mission through 5 strategic business units (SBUs) each with specific focus domains and direct reporting lines to the Center’s CEO.
As the Partnership and Sponsorship Officer you will work closely with the CEO and the Executive Managers of the SBUs to support the development of the strategic partnership across all MIC program areas. You will play an active role in the identification, development and continuous monitoring of strategic partnerships with leading governmental, nonprofit as well as private organizations world-wide.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the partnership and sponsorship across the SBUs programs, initiatives and activities
- Identify potential partners, stakeholders, sponsors to deliver the programs successful, in coordination with other SBUs
- Coordinate with different SBUs to solicit proper partners and sponsors for their programs.
- Ensure the programs are adequately selecting the right partners and sponsors.
- Oversee the partnership and sponsorship agreements for SBUs programs.
- Building strong relationship and network channels with MIC partners and sponsors across different programs and initiatives.
- Saudi national (Female or male)
- 25 to 30 Years old
- Bachelor degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- Fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 3+ years of similar role in a reputable organizations.
- Experienced in building strong relationship with other organizations, local and international.