Misk Foundation – Marketing /
Planning and executing Misk’s digital communication activities and services and preparing and launching marketing campaigns across different channels, including social media and other digital platforms, and support all related initiatives and projects in order to maximize reach and audience engagement
Duties and Responsibilities
· Translates Misk’s marketing strategy into a targeted digital marketing campaigns aiming at driving internal engagement and involvement from the target audience.
· Collaborates with different departments to have proper understanding of their initiatives and how to design better campaign for them.
· Oversees the production of digital content and user experience for campaigns across all digital channels, including websites, email marketing, search and mobile, working with relevant Misk entities to ensure alignment with the Misk brand strategy and conforms to international leading practice.
· Formulates and applies digital market research and other data for strategic leverage and insights to identify ways of actively engage the target audience through their interest groups.
· Ensures the online presence is continuously developed and technically robust, and that disaster recovery plans are in place and kept up-to-date.
· Solicits and searches for appropriate external providers/agencies and works closely with them in developing and managing online content so as to ensure that Misk’s digital communication activities and services are running optimally and as per leading practices.
· Recommends improvements to policies and directs the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective output.
· Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
· Prepares timely and accurate digital media analytics, metrics, and campaign reports for Misk in order to provide clarity on the status of the projects and to meet organizational requirements, policies and standards.
o Saudi National (preferred)
o Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field.
o Professional certifications and diplomas are preferable.
· 4 – 6 years of experience in Marketing and Digital Media.
Interaction and communication skills
Project management skills
Knowledge in Digital Media Techniques and Tools
Stakeholder Management (Internal, External)