Digital Graphic Designer
Media and Publishing
We are looking for a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to graphically design solutions with high visual impact. They will work on a variety of products, mainly digital, including websites, social media, and creative advertising.
- Create visual aspects of digital marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, project managers, etc.
- Monitor KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with field developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency. Has a demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill. Has a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Experience in animation is an add-on.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in Arabic and English both in writing and speaking.