PMO Data Analyst/ Vice principal Assistant
PMO – Data Analyst
The core purpose of the Vice Principal assistant is to Administer the Vice Principal's office and coordinated projects
between the Office of the vice principal and the Departments. The PMO Data Analyst is also responsible for
interpreting information from the Misk Schools’ Knowledge Management Systems.
The PMO VP assistant will:
Work as a member of the School administration team.
Administer the Vice Principal's office.
Word process documents for the Vice Principal and School as required.
Organize filing and other record keeping systems.
File documents, digitally and non-digitally. ‚
Design and compile accurate presentations for the academic.
Follow up agreed project related actions with the V principal.
Record Implementation Plan information and KPIs.
Manage and update the Knowledge Management System (KMS).
Extract information from the KMS for the VP as and when required.
Coordinate student data on KMS.
Organize and manage data projects as and when required.
Analyze, interpret and present statistics and qualitative data to SLT and the Board.
Engage with a ‘learning culture’ by taking part in training, mentoring and coaching.
Take and active role in the Academic team and contribute expertise.
Conduct all activities within the service standards established by The School V. Principal.
Embed Misk Schools' culture and ethics in all the activities.
Collaborate with the School V. Principal to establish and achieve personal performance objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Statistics or Management.
• Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2 or equivalent.
3 years’ plus experience of using and adapting knowledge management systems in an educational setting.
Commitment and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English and Arabic with colleagues and external agencies
• Ability to work sensitively with people from other cultures
• Eviden ce of good organizational skills, including record keeping
• Ability to develop and maintain critical relationships internally and externally
• Enthusiasm for working in an environment of positive change and development
• Ability to organize own workload and work to agreed deadlines
• Commitment to professional development
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite and in app design and management.