School Counselor Male, Saudi National
Academic – Specialists
School counselors promote student success, provide preventive services, and respond to identified student needs by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social development for all students.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Include but not limited :
- Develops and maintains a written plan for effective delivery of the school counseling program based on the Comprehensive School Counseling Standard Course of Study and current individual school data.
- Communicates the goals of the comprehensive school counseling program to education stakeholders (i.e., administrators, teachers, students, and parents).
- Assists all students, individually or in groups, with developing academic, career and personal/social skills, goals, and plans.
- Accurately and appropriately interprets and utilizes student data.
- Collaborates with parents and educators to assist students with educational, career, and life planning.
- Provides individual and group counseling to students with identified concerns and needs.
- Conducts a yearly program audit to review extent of program implementation and effectiveness.
- Collects and analyzes data to guide program direction and emphasis.
- Bachelor Degree related to the field of Psychology, Counseling, and Social work.
- 5-8 Years of experience in children counseling, preferably in schools.