Cloud Operations Intern
El Segundo, CA
Internship Opportunities – Engineering
Join the Mission Team as a Cloud Operations Intern!
Do you love technology? Do you want to make a positive impact helping clients harness the power of the cloud? Are you hands-on and technology focused? Do you want to work in a professional, fun, and fast-paced environment? Come join us as a Cloud Operations Intern!
As a Cloud Operations Intern, your tasks may vary day-to-day but primarily will focus on appropriately triaging and routing support requests for AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Triage and route support request to Cloud Operations Team
- Real-time monitoring of alerting and SLA adherence
- Escalation to engineers and management
- Dashboard creation for ticketing metrics
- Ticketing system account management
- Provide responsible, timely, detailed status of progress and expectations
- Adhere to security and best practice standards
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents
- Drive internal and external communication during critical events
- Perform manual Audits or compliance and service requirements
What We're Looking For
- Seniors in math, sciences, or psychology at an accredited university
- Ability to work in a multilingual/cultural environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral/written communication and organization skills
- Passion for technology and continuous education
Why You Should Apply
- Real-world professional experience
- Alignment with a mentor to strengthen technical skills
- Exposure to industry-standard frameworks and tooling, like cloud computing, troubleshooting, and automation
- Achieve AWS technical accreditation
- Network with technical professionals
- Gain confidence
- Potential for full-time employment
- Work in a casual and fun environment with great people
- Pet-friendly office
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Social activities
If you feel that you can add value to our company and make a difference for our clients and meet most and/or all of the above criteria please submit your resume to join our team!
Mission is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments. Mission’s team of AWS Certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help clients harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform their business and operations.
We believe Mission’s people set us apart. Though we have hubs in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, and Boston that are interactive and collaborative, we also give our employees the freedom to work remotely. We are committed to helping our people find and maintain a work-life balance, with the belief that having fun and being productive can and should go hand-in-hand.
We are united by a core set of values guiding us to strive for excellence, embrace life, take ownership, practice inclusion, and foster a growth mindset. We seek out new ways to be better, do better, and serve our customers better.
Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Mission will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.