Technical Support Engineer
ID – 57 - Customer Support - ID
Mitek is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the Global Customer Support team, based in the San Diego, CA office, facilitating resolution of customer questions and issues for our proprietary mobile deposit and mobile imaging and verification software solutions. You will support Mitek products, drive escalations with internal teams and interface with customers directly.
What you will do
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via ticketing system, e-mail, phone, and remote sessions.
- Provide best practice methodology for system and application(s) use in response to customer inquiries.
- Identify and resolve customer issues, by researching current documentation and knowledgebase articles; escalate issues as appropriate.
- Identify and correct or advise, on account administration issues, such as configurations per service agreements.
- Ensure tickets are populated with issue description, steps taken to resolve, reproduction steps, and any other pertinent information, prior to closure.
- Provision new accounts using provided software tools.
- Communicate in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to meet Service Level Agreements. (SLAs)
- Communicate regularly with cross functional team members about technology issues affecting systems operations and client workflow/production.
- Create and maintain documentation to promote self-service for customers.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and values in all interactions with customer, co-workers and vendors
Who you are
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task
- A drive for results and customer focus.
- Flexible with a “can do”/sense of ownership attitude
- Ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Ability to think outside the box
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support
- Demonstrated, practical, understanding with evidence-based troubleshooting practices.
- Knowledgeable of web-based applications
- Understanding of web service technologies whether as consumer or provider (REST/JSON, XML/SOAP)
- Familiar with Cloud based application support.
- Experience with service desk and incident management systems such as Jira Service Desk.
What would be nice
- Relevant experience in operating a B2B web platform.
- Knowledgeable of API integration
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell and Bash.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Servers, SQL, and Internet Information Services (IIS)
Mitek - (NASDAQ: MITK) - is a global cloud-technology, artificial intelligence and machine learning leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s identity verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped transform mobile banking and the identity verification markets. As a result, we are a NASDAQ-listed company and have grown globally at 30% annually for 5+ years, with headquarters in San Diego, CA and offices in the London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid and New York City.
This is a very dynamic and fast-paced work environment. A high degree of leadership and commitment are essential. We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.