Enterprise Sales Executives - Banking/Financial Services, FinTech or Markeplace/Gig Economy
ID – 12 - Sales - ID
Mitek’s Direct Sales organization is responsible for delivering bookings from new customers within our key target markets. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will hunt and close new opportunities from our largest/most complex accounts within one of the following verticals: Banking/Financial Services, FinTech or Markeplace/e-commerce. You will have the benefit of a proven sales methodology and support from Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Engineering and our executive team to meet/exceed your goals.
This position may be based preferentially in San Diego, San Francisco, NYC, or in an other remote workplace location
What you will do
- Close new bookings consistently at or above quota levels
- Develop and maintain consistent pipeline of opportunities 3X your goals
- Develop and execute territory plan and account plans for each assigned account
- Become proficient in Mitek’s proven sales methodology and playbooks
- Align with Marketing and SDR team to execute outbound prospecting playbook
- Use value-based selling techniques such as business cases and ROI to guide prospects away from status quo
- Provide weekly/accurate bookings forecast to sales leadership
Who you are
- Student/practitioner of value-based and account-based selling
- Value frequent coaching/feedback
- Curious and perpetual learner
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Thrive in transparent, team-oriented, collaborative organizations
- Like to travel (up to 50% travel required)
What you need
- 10+ years B2B2C Cloud/SaaS sales to large/complex customers.
- Top 20% producer in previous enterprise sale roles
- Evidence of organized and disciplined approach to prospecting and selling
- Proficiency in leading internal and external teams through complex sales cycles
- Superior active listening and qualification skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
What would be nice
- Experience selling to Fortune 2000 companies in Banking/Financial Services, Fintech, Identity Verification or similar product
Mitek - (NASDAQ: MITK) - is a global cloud-technology, artificial intelligence and machine learning leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s identity verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped transform mobile banking and the identity verification markets. As a result, we are a NASDAQ-listed company and have grown globally at 30% annually for 5+ years, with headquarters in San Diego, CA and offices in the London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid and New York City.
This is a very dynamic and fast-paced work environment. A high degree of leadership and commitment are essential. We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.