Sr. Account Executive - North America
Global Depts – 12 - Sales - Identity New /
Full Time /
Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is a global leader in digital & biometric identity authentication, fraud prevention, and mobile deposit solutions. Our verified identity platform and advanced image capture solutions are built on the latest advancements in biometric recognition, artificial intelligence, computer vision and machine learning, and trusted by over 7,500 organizations worldwide. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with operations in the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, and the Netherlands. Visit us at www.miteksystems.com.
At Mitek, we believe that teams are stronger and more innovative when they have the range of opinions and perspectives that come from diversity. Very simply, we know that diversity is a foundational strength for our organization. A diverse workforce makes for stronger teams as a wider breadth of thinking and experience broadens the power of our collective mind. Building stronger teams is foundational to serving our customers comprehensively, innovating our products and solutions, and enabling more impactful decision-making across our business.
We are Virtual 1st! Whether you choose to work remotely from your home office or in-person from one of Mitek’s offices, our practices, processes and tools are designed to enable your success. At Mitek, the Future of Work is about flexibility and preference wherever and whenever we are working.
The successful Sr. Account Executive will be responsible for driving new business development of Mitek’s Identity Verification & Customer Onboarding technology into key players within the banking and wider financial services marketplace across North America. You will have a strong and demonstrable track record of selling similar complex SaaS solutions to this sector.
A strong working knowledge of identity, or associated areas, such as Fraud / Risk / Compliance, is required. The ability to build multiple successful relationships at the most senior levels within major organizations, open doors and close sales, is essential.
We are targeting a self-starting, dynamic individual who can excel with the support of individuals across the business within marketing, presales, and product, to build a valuable, robust, closeable pipeline.
What you will do:
- Source, develop, and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities that are of considerable strategic and commercial value to the business
- Achieve and exceed business sales targets set by the company through excellent consultancy skills demonstrable in all prospect engagements
- Proactive prospecting through an array of targeted activity such as email, telephone, and face-to-face appointments to achieve qualified pipeline over time of value set by the Head of North American Sales.
- Attend and proactively contribute as presenter, panelist, and attendee at marketing led events and exhibitions to drive prospect engagement
- Competently make use of sales enablement tools at all times to drive success
- Establish an opportunity development plan for target accounts and qualified new business leads
- Accurately complete CRM and sales documentation which supports the sales process
- Work with Marketing to build and execute marketing & sales campaigns with telemarketing and event activity
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner
- Own the management and response content of RFI/RFP processes within the business, to ensure high standards are maintained to maximize success
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of banking and financial services verticals, and ideally, a contact base within these organizations
- At minimum of 10 years of supporting and / or driving major new business sales in one, or several of these markets
- Highly skilled at opening doors, establishing long-term valuable relationships across multiple key stakeholder roles, such as (but not limited to) operations, finance, marketing, compliance, transformation, and digital channels
- Excellent core ability to conduct needs assessments and discovery through intelligent questioning, listening skills, and collaboration with clients and prospects
- Deliver highly consultative workshops with pre-sales resource to support the building of robust pipeline
- Strong negotiation skills to support closing sales to meet and exceed quota
Who you are:
- Strongly self-motivated to find creative ways to engage and win new clients by owning the end-to-end sales process
- Passionate about becoming a subject matter expert in the field of identity verification
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client's organization from C-Level to operational staff
- A technologist who possesses an excellent ability to understand new and emerging technologies
- Detail-oriented, able to grasp the intricacies and complexities of the prospect’s requirements and the economics which drive the use case
- A self-starter who is able to define and optimize priorities
- Able to work effectively with senior-level stakeholders internally and externally
- Bright, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude, and a real desire to help build a new high-growth business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
- An strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and MS office
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
We are proud to offer competitive salary ranges aligned to industry standards. Please note that our ranges are representative and individual compensation specifics may vary based upon experience level, professional competencies and geographic differentials.
We take pride in enabling career growth in an environment of innovation and teamwork. Our commitment to all Mitekians is to do meaningful work that matters. Our culture is defined by delivering our best to our customers by providing high value solutions and impactful outcomes, by continuously challenging convention, and by caring for each other through collaboration and celebrating our successes. We are committed to creating competitive, equitable compensation & benefits programs and career development opportunities.
Benefit offerings – may vary based on geographic location
Wellness: Universal, supplemental, and private healthcare plan choices based on country specifics
Financial future: retirement/pension plan contributions, MTK stock plan participation
Income protection: life event & disability coverage
Paid time off: generous annual leave, company holidays, volunteer time off
Learning: e-learning license, tuition reimbursement, hackathons
Home office setup allowance
Additional/optional benefits: pet insurance, identity theft protection, legal assistance
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Mitek. We know your time is valuable and look forward to the potential of speaking with you further!