Copywriter (Customer Service)
Mixtiles is an eCommerce start-up revolutionizing how people put photos on walls. Canvas prints and framed pictures are outdated products that haven't seen innovation in years. We're using software, industrial design, and operational excellence to reinvent the entire experience, starting from your phone. Check out our apps (iOS, Android) and our video!
We love our customers. We want to give them truly outstanding service, and we need your help.
The Customer Service Copywriter is responsible for owning and improving how Mixtiles communicates with its customers in English. Your main task will be to understand the core goals of our communication and help us achieve them through stellar writing. You’ll constantly tweak and revamp the copy we use to respond to our customers, FAQs, marketing communications, and so on. You’ll also spend time each week interacting with customers in the inbox as a CS rep in order to have a great sense of our customers’ needs and reactions in English, as well as a testing ground for new copy and flows.
You'll be in our comfy and chill Tel Aviv office and work closely with Mallory, our Director of CS. She’s delightful and divides her time between the TLV office and her home in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Under her tattooed wing, you’ll own the Mixtiles voice and continue to take it further into the realm of awesome.
We'll always be friendly, we'll always pay well, and we'll always take your needs seriously. You’ll always strive to have a strong positive impact in your area of responsibility and among your team of peers.
- You are a wordsmith. Writing is what you get up in the morning to do. Words are your thing.
- You have a native level of English. Your writing is flawless and culturally contemporary.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You know how to interact with different kinds of people, express your ideas clearly, and understand what’s being asked of you. You’re not afraid to share your thoughts.
- You love taking ownership of an area of responsibility. The buck stops with you, and you’re excited for the challenge.
- You’re comfortable working independently. You enjoy receiving clear goals and moderate oversight to help you reach them. You know when to ask questions or get projects un-stuck.
- You know your way around customer service. Ideally, you have experience in CS and understand the unique challenges of providing wow-level service.
- You care. You take your work seriously and are invested in helping people have a fantastic experience with Mixtiles.
Why work at Mixtiles?
- Our product is cool. You work on stuff your family would love, stuff that matters to everybody - not just to corporations.
- We're seeing big growth. It creates change. Change is interesting. Change is challenging.
- We move fast. Never a dull day here! Have clear ownership of your work. Own failures, own successes.
- We've got brilliant people. We’ve packed a lot of talented people onto a team that’s guided by chill vibes, a fast pace, and strong results.
Please open and read this instructional document before proceeding with the application.