Supply Chain Specialist
Mixtiles is a fast-growing consumer startup looking for a Supply Chain Specialist.
We help people decorate their walls with photos of their loved ones and memories.
We generated $35M in sales in 2018, and we plan to hit at least double that in 2019.
This is us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DefcCIQeI
We’re looking for someone who will be a major contributor to the success of our production line, by helping to create a streamlined process that will enable significant volume increase.
You will be working directly with our VP Operations and his team.
What will you do?
- Operate the US supply chain
- Optimize processes and efficiency of the supply chain
- Identify streamlining opportunities, stock control and managing stock orders
- Manage supplier relationships, maintaining good communications
- Solve customer shipping problems
Who should you be?
- 2-3 years experience in supply chain management in a global company with multiple items inventory
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly, both verbally and written
- Great social skills are essential; people should love talking with you and you have extremely high standards
- Problem solver, team player and details oriented
- High proficiency with Excel
- Excellent English (US Background huge advantage)
- Availability to work with US hours (West coast as well)