Associate Director, Strategic Initiatives
Office of the CEO
MLT is seeking a talented individual who will add significant leverage to the efforts of the Founder/CEO and our senior leadership team. As our Associate Director, Strategic Initiatives, you will manage special projects that will drive our organization’s work forward, such as incubating new programs and services, and leading new growth strategy and marketing efforts. You will also work closely with the Board of Directors.
This role is a terrific opportunity to hone your strategic thinking, product development, project management, and storytelling skills; gain exposure to the key opportunities and challenges inherent in building and scaling an organization; and build strong relationships within the corporate and social sectors. This experience will also be a great stepping stone to many other opportunities available at MLT and within our partner firms. This position will report to our Chief of Staff and will be located in our DC-area office.
- Incubate new organizational programs and services
- Manage various cross-functional projects that will increase our visibility and bring the MLT story to life among key constituents
- Help create all content for the Board of Directors meetings
- Work closely with MLT CEO and Founder to leverage our strong organizational network to further our goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, with 4-6 years’ post-college experience in a professional business environment (consulting background or other professional services environment is ideal); MBA is a plus
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyze data and draw sound conclusions, and to craft a logical, client-ready story and recommendation through the use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior writing skills, with a proven ability to craft effective audience-centered communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage relationships professionally with individuals at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation – ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Superior judgment
- Strong aptitude — ability to pick up new skills quickly
Note: MLT does not offer visa sponsorship for this position.