Influencer Marketing Director
Public Relations – PR
MMI Agency is looking for a passionate Influencer Marketing Director to join our dynamic conversation agency. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing people in the account service practice, growing agency accounts and will be accountable for their team’s success. Applicants will be charged with managing the business of their group of accounts and will be able to manage a P&L to track team performance. The Account Director must be both strategic and hands-on, have a strong project management sensibility, and be engaged, tenacious and passionate about the success of their team. The role will require motivating the cross-functional team to ensure maximum delivery on client group goals.
We are currently seeking a passionate influencer marketing director to join our agency of consumer marketers.
Applicants should have an advanced knowledge of social media trends and technology as well as how these can be used to identify and build relationships with best-fit influencers. Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape with a proven track record of developing and executing multiplatform paid, owned and earned social media programs at scale. Applicants should have a firm understanding of how strategic influencer marketing can deliver highly effective, creative and measurable outcomes.
As a member of our social practice, this role acts as an inspirational thought leader helping our clients understand and capitalize on the opportunity to build relationships, strengthen loyalty, and drive trial through strategic influencer marketing. Additionally, this role will contribute to the development and education of the greater team on best practices and technologies. Applicants should be strategic, but also hands on, diplomatic and inspirational, and poised under pressure.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage influencer plans, ambassador programs, brand contests and sweepstakes, and digital and/or social promotions
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer behavior and apply those insights to client engagements
- Establish success metrics and measurement of engagements that align results with client objectives
- Manage and expand MMI’s network of bloggers and influencers
- Experiment with new ways to leverage influencers to achieve client goals
- Advance MMI’s approach to strategy and the practice’s overall social processes and capabilities
- Craft quality proposals, presentations, pitches and/or reports
- Work across functional teams to drive powerful consumer experiences that are seamless both online and offline
- Stay abreast of FTC guidelines and maintain compliance of programs
- Write influencer POVs and contribute to agency’s thought leadership
- Provide career and development planning for the team along with day-to-day guidance and oversight
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Great Candidates Often Have:
- At least two years of experience managing online influencer/brand ambassador programs, ideally for large, national, consumer-facing brands
- Five to seven years of experience within a PR, digital or social marketing agency
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- The ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- An aptitude for being organized, flexible and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing and managing a team of cross-functional marketers
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.