Payroll & Benefits Associate
New York, NY
Human Resources – Human Resources
Are you passionate about Payroll and Advertising? Our great HR team works hard to make our business feel supported in their daily operations and in their development within Stagwell Marketing Group. We are recruiting for an exciting position within our organization, Payroll and Benefits Associate.
This role is responsible for the preparation and balancing of U.S. payroll, as well as the administration of a wide range of payroll-related benefits. You are expected to provide knowledgeable and sound advice to all staff relative to payroll policies and procedures. This position reports to the Group Director of HR. Also, you will be in control of all payroll administration, payroll ledgers, year-end balances, entry of pension plans and (health) insurances, and of course you’ll keep the payroll platform compliant with the local government regulations.
- You fully understand payrolling (processes) in an US and multi-state/providence environment
- Microsoft Excel has no secrets for you
- When it comes to payroll challenges, you have a hands-on approach and you’re solution minded
- Experience with ADP Work Force Now
- Manage new hire paperwork
- Process hires, status changes and terminations
- Enroll new hires into our Benefits platform
- Assist with open enrollment
- Ability to meet consistent deadlines
- Add a payroll certification and at least 2-3 years of professional experience as a Payroll Administrator and you’ve got our full attention
- UK payroll experience a plus.
- Are you also self-confident, organized and a fun team player? We’re heart-eyed.
- Prepare and process all payroll data for the U.S.
- Includes salary adjustments, 401k payments, loan payments, benefit premiums, overtime payments, terminations, absences, direct deposits, Short Term Disability, LTD, transfers, Manual Checks, reversals, etc.
- Maintains the Long Term Assignment employees and makes the necessary adjustments
- Update and maintain the US Payroll manual ensuring all changes - bank, government, system changes and upgrades, are current and available.