Email Marketing Manager - Remote optional
Houston, Cincinnati or New York /
Analytics & Research – eCommerce /
MMI Agency is looking to add an Email Marketing Manager to our Digital team with a passion and drive to understand and shape conversations between consumers and brands. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is hands-on, possesses a tireless work ethic and is seen and felt as a leader whom others want to follow.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing end-to-end eCRM efforts for client brands. Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the email marketing funnel, including implementation, measurement, and optimization. This position requires highly developed time management and multi-tasking skills, and candidate must demonstrate an ability to think critically, act quickly, execute process efficiently, and adapt easily to an ever-changing environment.
- Design and implement email marketing programs for client brands, which includes developing content strategy as it ladders up to holistic brand goals
- Own every stage of the end-to-end email process from planning, flighting, A/B testing, reporting and optimization
- Work closely with directors on content strategy and the creative team (copywriters and designers) to develop engaging creative for email program
- Create automated programs and drip campaigns based on different audience segments, and help develop additional audience segments to target and test
- Implement content updates as needed within the ESP platform (Retention Science)
- Manage outside vendors as they relate to email and SMS
- Ensure client work is compliant with agency process and deliverable standards
- Support Practice Director to track the performance of the practice
- Minimum of three years as an email marketing professional – preferably working with or for an agency
- Experience with Retention Science ESP
- Expertise in email best practices, including creative approach, audience segmentation, and deliverability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to strategize on high-level integrated initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and proven ability to learn and master additional productivity software
- Skill in data analysis with ability to build reports with strategic insights
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.