Paid Social Media Manager - Remote Optional
Houston, Cincinnati or New York /
Media – Media /
MMI Agency is looking for a passionate Paid Social Media Manager to support dynamic agency. The ideal candidate lives and breathes all things social, has strong organization skills especially when surrounded by distractions, and has impeccable attention to detail. As the social subject matter expert on the client team, the Social Media Manager will handle day-to-day media management of client deliverables and client communication related to social campaigns. Applicants should be able to think on their toes and be able to effectively manage social ad campaigns, including daily optimizations, for multiple clients.
This role includes keeping tabs on social trends, understanding the nature of clients’ industries, and having a customer service-oriented mindset and a deep knowledge of organic social media content and conversations to supplement paid efforts. They must be a superb communicator, creative self-starter who loves running things while keeping others in the loop, and an innovative thinker to improve MMI clients’ business and satisfaction. Strong analytical skills and use of Excel for reporting is required. Previous experience in digital ad placement (Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords, etc.) is required, preferably in an agency.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day social advertising (Meta, Tiktok, Snap, Pinterest) campaigns for clients
- Managing budgets, targets, and daily optimizations with strategic support from the team
- Translate client goals and objectives into digital strategy and execution
- Ad copy creation and understanding of social creative best practices
- Lead client communication on social campaigns and deliverables within larger strategic team
- Support team members in the overall execution of client strategy
- Identify opportunities for strategic AB testing and continual optimization within client accounts
- Share subject matter expertise within internal and external teams
- Own reporting and insights/recommendations for social client campaigns, with a deep understanding of Excel, Google Analytics and nuances of platform reporting
- Monitor analytics and key metrics against clients’ goals
- Quickly mitigate and communicate brand issues that surface in social
- Stay abreast of social platform updates, social trends, and best-in-class social media campaigns
- Minimum 3-5 years social media experience, preferably working with or for an agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and use of Excel for reporting is required
- Previous experience in digital ad placement (paid search, social, display) is required, preferably at an agency
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Seniority LevelMid-Senior levelIndustryMarketing and AdvertisingEmployment TypeFull-timeJob FunctionsMarketingSales