Account Coordinator - Sponsorships
Houston, TX /
Account Service – Account Service /
MMI is seeking a highly organized and driven Account Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate is a resourceful team player who provides ongoing administrative and executional support to the assigned account services team. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain comprehensive understanding of assigned accounts and communicate with others on the team in a proactive and professional manner. This includes learning and understanding agency procedures and requirements to best coordinate multiple projects across various internal departments. The Account Coordinator will also be responsible for day-to-day client interaction, as needed and requested by the assigned account team.
- Assist with capturing and reviewing necessary client information like target audience profiles, competition, company culture, product and service overviews, requested revisions, etc.
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, status reports, project briefs, budget updates, etc.
- Document and distribute notes from internal meetings, client meetings, conference calls and training sessions
- Assist with project estimates, purchase orders and billing
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Assist in planning logistics and event execution locally and nationally
- Serve as a brand ambassador at various local and national events
- Support team in developing and managing internal job schedules
- Interact with all internal departments to execute assigned projects
- Maintain current client files and work in progress records
- File and archive completed projects
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing or related field
- Previous event management experience
- Ability to travel as required
- Detailed oriented with a high level of organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.