Affiliate Media Manager
Houston, New York, Denver /
Media – Media /
MMI Agency is a modern brand lab where performance meets possibility. Our mission is to inspire action in an intelligent world by partnering with engaged clients; deploying human-first strategy; developing compelling creative; and conceptualizing iterative media plans and insightful communications programs. MMI is made up of 175 employees and is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Find out more at www.mmiagency.com.
- Help manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships on various affiliate network solutions for MMI affiliate clients
- Create and execute strategy for affiliate programs including recruitment and retention
- Review and approve affiliate applications
- Help develop and manage monthly affiliate budgets across all brands
- Monitor day to day affiliate activities, responding to publisher inquiries and drafting communications and newsletters for various campaigns
- Work closely with publishers and Affiliate Team
- Execute affiliate promotional strategy and develop campaign ideas
- Run and analyze reports, give insights and recommend improvements on affiliate activities and on the overall program
- Initiate new campaign ideas and placement/exclusive
- Sort and scrub large sets of data for order reconciliation
- Submit, review, and negotiation exclusive placements with affiliate partners.
- Oversee affiliate newsletters
- Must have at least 2 years of applicable experience
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.