New York, NY /
Media – Media /
MMI Agency is looking for a passionate, highly driven and intellectually curious Media Coordinator to join our dynamic and growing conversation agency. The Media Coordinator’s objective will be to support the media team on multiple, simultaneous communication efforts for our clients across traditional and digital media. This position requires highly developed time management and multi-tasking skills and must demonstrate an ability to think, act quickly and adapt easily to an ever-changing industry.
- Passionate about media planning and buying across traditional and digital media
- Highly organized and very detailed-oriented
- A team player that is self-motivated
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Possesses professional business judgement through communication
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with media partners
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to solve problems
- Eager to learn, grow and expand knowledge of the industry and personal development
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Responsible for developing, implementing and supporting processes to ensure buys are accurately placed, trafficked, and billed
- Assist in ensuring that media buys are stewarded and posted through completion, reconciliation and billing
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables
- Develop POVs on media opportunities
- Take ownership of assigned tasks
- Other duties and special projects may be assigned as well depending on departmental needs, which are subject to change
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In order to comply with equal pay and salary transparency laws in various locations, we believe the target range of base compensation in New York City for this role is $45,000 -$60,000. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and location.
In addition to medical, dental and vision coverage, we offer a generous PTO plan, 401k program, comprehensive family planning benefits (including paid parental leave), tuition reimbursement, and pre-tax commuter benefits. Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with MMI Agency and the location where you work.