Marketing Project Manager
General – General
MMI Agency is seeking an ambitious and highly organized Project Manager to join our dynamic agency. The ideal candidate works well under pressure and is comfortable maneuvering the change and complexity inherent in a rapidly scaling organization.
Project Managers partner with Account Services and are responsible for leading multidisciplinary teams through all phases of a project to deliver on time and on budget. Project Managers must possess effective cross-organizational leadership skills. They will need to prioritize, plan and execute against multiple concurrent projects.
- Produce scopes of work, estimates, and project schedules/plans that accurately reflect the budget and client expectations
- Lead internal project communication
- Ensure that projects remain on schedule, within budget, and requirements are met
- Analyze and prioritize project tasks to determine workload for resources
- Monitor project status, progress, and deliverables through continuous communication
- Manage relationships with external vendors
- Actively mitigate project risks and proactively identify solutions
- Foster the exchange of ideas, takeaways, and best practices between the project management team and practices
- Ensure practice teams are compliant with agency process and deliverable standards
- Anticipate project overages and/or deviation from project scope and recommend action as needed
- Prepare and analyze project status reports and disseminate relevant information to the project team
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience – preferably working with or for an agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.