Media Manager - Remote Optional
Houston, Cincinnati or New York /
Media – Media /
MMI Agency is looking for a passionate Media Manager to support our client’s goals. The ideal candidate has existing digital media knowledge, strong organization skills, and has impeccable attention to detail. As the subject matter expert on the client team, the Media Manager will handle day-to-day media management of client deliverables and client communication related to campaigns. Applicants should be able to effectively manage ad campaigns, including daily optimizations and pacing, for multiple clients.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day advertising campaigns for clients including programmatic, content partnerships, affiliate, paid search (Google, Bing) and social ads (Meta, TikTok)
- Digital channel planning with the support of the larger team
- Construct comprehensive and well-thought-out recommendations/ presentations to support enterprise brand initiatives
- Work with publishers to develop campaigns, from planning to executing to optimizing across digital channels
- Managing budgets, targets, and daily optimizations with strategic support from the team
- Support in client communication on media campaigns and deliverables within larger strategic team
- Identify opportunities for strategic AB testing and continual optimization within client accounts
- Evaluate proposals and negotiate partnerships to achieve maximum value for the client. This includes understanding the differences in digital targeting - contextual, audience, behavioral, etc.
- Share subject matter expertise within internal and external teams
- Own reporting and insights/recommendations for client campaigns, with a deep understanding of Excel, Google Analytics, and nuances of platform reporting
- Monitor analytics and key metrics against clients’ goals
- Monitor the trafficking of ad tags and creative assets throughout the campaign across all media
- Minimum 3-5 years digital media hands on keyboard experience, preferably working with or for an agency
- Knowledge of digital channels such as programmatic, site-direct, content syndication, OTT and podcasts is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and use of Excel for reporting is required
- Previous experience in digital ad placement (paid search, social, display) is required, preferably at an agency
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.